After yesterday's not-quite outfit, I needed a clean slate.
- Dress - Talbot's, consignment; last seen here in January 2014 for casual dining
- Floofy underskirt - Noa Noa; last seen here (3rd outfit) in December 2013 layered under another Noa Noa floofy underskirt
- Shoes - Missta; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
Blue and green bling!
- Tie - L's, vintage, thrifted for a $1.00
- Obi - thrifted
- Cufflinks - L's, vintage, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I read recently that "obis are in!" Huh, I didn't know they were out. Screw it, I like obis. I'm wearing them.
This outfit is so gender-bending and fabulous - I love every piece. I've borrowed Sandy's ties on occasion too. xoxReplyDelete
In, out, in, on, footsie, footsie, ding, dong. Do you know that skipping rope rhyme? How fitting for fashion as well. Obis forever.ReplyDelete
Melanie, I have never in my life heard that! Agreed, obis rule.ReplyDelete
Oooh I like that dress on you! I used to have a similar one, had to donate it when I could no longer squeeze into it. (it was very tight and unforgiving) Never found a replacement, I will have to keep my eyes open!ReplyDelete
I find what's 'trendy' is never un-trendy for long...like you I just wear what I like and eventually it's suddenly stylish again! :) You are always stylish of course, who cares what trends say!
Either I wear my tie before months end or I give it away. Every time I see you wear yours I want to weAr mine but then never do.ReplyDelete