Hello, I'm back! Miss me?
- Jacket - Danier Leather, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October 2014 with Italian florals
- Top - Anne Klein, consignment; last seen here in April 2014 with this same jacket!
- Skirt - no label, vintage 50s; last worn here (6th outfit) in October 2014 with blue and yellow
- Boots - Miz Mooz; last worn here in January with black and silver
I had so much fun twirling for my coworkers on Friday. Lesley (shout out!) noticed that the colouring on the back pattern is different that the one on the front - this is a hand-painted skirt! She knows her textiles and said this is a classic 50s handmade skirt. Sweet!
|"What's under your skirt?"|
- Leather obi - local, gift from L
- Earrings - Frances Jewelers, gift from L
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Tony and Janice brought me a really cool necklace back from Mexico.
Do I have the best coworkers or what?
On Saturday morning, L and I met up with Andrew for lunch at Floyd's. I misjudged the time and didn't have time to get my hair into its coif.
- Dress - Jacob, consignment; last seen here in November 2014 with major brocade
- Shoes - Cydwoq; last seen here in December 2014 with weekend hair
At this point, I realized I'd forgotten to put on earrings.
Big metal bling:
- Belt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment
- Cuff - Bauxo
- Ring - local
- Earrings - local
I may have gone a little overboard for a house party.
|The Pink Lady|
|I am so tall in these boots, that my head is cropped off by the camera!|
- Jacket - Prosper and Devine, vintage store; purchased here a week ago for $24.00
- Dress - Danier, thrifted; last seen here for brunch in February
- Boots - LA Malibu, Fluevog; featured here for Shoe Shine #17 and last worn here (3rd outfit) in June 2013 for L's birthday party
|Totally feeling it|
I am 5'10" in these boots - they are so fun to wear for a party.
It was a bit chilly for our walk to and from the party, so I added my even-hotter pink cashmere gloves and scarf.
- Earrings - local
- Cuff and earring - Claire's
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
I totally forgot about the time change this weekend, so it was a rush to get ready in the morning.
- Blouse - Peter Nygard, consignment; last worn here in February with more cream
- Skirt - Club Monaco; last seen here on my trip to Italy in October 2014
- Shoes - Land's End, thrifted; last worn here in January with trousers
We Walk in the Shadows" (IMDB link), a hilarious faux documentary about New Zealand vampires by the team behind "Flight of the Conchords". Recommended!
- Earrings - Caracol
Officer Vizzini has been slacking on the beat.
|"Too sunny to patrol."|
|"...and I'm long..."|
|"What's that? Can I eat it?"|
|"Trees, no birds"|
|"Can I go back to my napping now?"|
I hope you all had a fun weekend!