Today's my Friday - I am taking a long weekend!
- Jacket - Alison Wonderland, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in June 2014
- Sweater - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last worn here layered and barely visible in October 2014
- Pants - Talbots, thrifted; purchased last weekend here for $6.00
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here in December 2014 with olive and gold
Pearl and shiny bling:
- Necklace - vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - local
I had a lot of compliments on the whole outfit today; mostly of the "I would totally wear that" variety. Nice!
Some good karma came my way today. My coworker Sarah is going back to Ottawa - she's the one I gave my Vizzini-fied black Fluevogs to. Today, she gave me these sweet boots.
Have a good weekend, my friends! I will be back on Monday.