Today's my Friday - I am taking a long weekend!
- Jacket - Alison Wonderland, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in June 2014
- Sweater - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last worn here layered and barely visible in October 2014
- Pants - Talbots, thrifted; purchased last weekend here for $6.00
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here in December 2014 with olive and gold
Pearl and shiny bling:
- Necklace - vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - local
I had a lot of compliments on the whole outfit today; mostly of the "I would totally wear that" variety. Nice!
Some good karma came my way today. My coworker Sarah is going back to Ottawa - she's the one I gave my Vizzini-fied black Fluevogs to. Today, she gave me these sweet boots.
Have a good weekend, my friends! I will be back on Monday.
While I'm looking forward to seeing those pants with bright colours, they look great in a neutral outfit! :)ReplyDelete
Such a shame about the shoes though - blisters are never fun!
Wonderful in neutrals - and the floral trousers are just right, yeah? (great butt shot indeed!) Have a great weekend. xoxReplyDelete
I just found you today and I LOVE your style and everything about your blog.
Where on earth have I been?
Cheers to you!
The pants are great and I love the pearls! My kind of pairing....ReplyDelete
Lovely outfit! I really adore those pants, too.ReplyDelete
Without doubt, you find the coolest clothes. You must have a secret to ferreting them out. Don't tell us, though; that would make you less unique.ReplyDelete
Happy weekend to you too!ReplyDelete
You look great! Love the pants!
Inside and Outside Blog
I would have bought those killer pants too - I think that indeed this is an unusually neutral look but, that is one of the reasons I am always coming back to your blog: you never stop surprising me and you keep it fresh. Oh, and because I like you ;)ReplyDelete
Those trousers are a great fit on you - I think they deserve a vivid colour to go with them next time! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend. xxxReplyDelete