- Jacket - Talbots, consignment; last seen here for the last "Literary Stylings" in February
- Sweater - Cable & Gauge, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 peeking out from Kim's jacket
- Skirt - Edging, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2014 with a leather shirt
- Shoes - Sencha Teapot, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2014 with dark florals
Okay, maybe not. Maybe with the scarf.
- Scarf - vintage 80s, Pierre Balmain, Paris, thrifted
- Pin - Grandma W
- Earrings - vintage fair
I was glad of the scarf today, as I was very chilly in my office. Apparently the boilers weren't working. No kidding!
Okay, this is what I read in February!
Next up: Iain Banks' "A Song of Stone" - this the book I based my outfit on. The main character lives in a castle for most of the story, and I imagine that some of the lush fabrics and tapestries are echoed in my outfit for today.
Just finished this last night: Joe Hill's "20th Century Ghosts":
I also read some graphic novels, 'cause that's how I roll.
|"Can I eat these?"|
I also mentioned earlier this month that I'd found this graphic novel in the thrift store:
And you? What have you read this month?