Another brief post - I've been at a work function tonight (speeches...so long...), and I have a lingering headache from my dental appointment still.
- Top - Kut from the Kloth, consignment; purchased here for $12.50
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; first worn here in August 2018 with neoprene
- Booties - London; last seen here in November 2018 with plaid and olive
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn here in December 2018
I'm starting to work my way through my not-yet-worn items in my fall/winter wardrobe, and I liked the idea of this tan pencil skirt with the sweatshirt look of the top.
The black darts are inserts of leather - the waistband is also banded in black leather.
I felt very clever. Here's my Clever Face.
Outerwear - the Grape Ape coat for a touch of playfulness.
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Faux Gucci bracelet - gift from Mom & Dad, Italy, c. 1986