Just home from the periodontist, and my face is half-frozen and I need to lie down.
- Sweater - Dalkeith, vintage 60s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2018 with velvet and gold
- Skirt - Blind Faith, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Channi B; last seen here in October with different dragons and more velvet
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here in December 2018
A pretty simple classic look. The solid colour of the top (matching the shoes, of course) focuses on the patterned skirt.
I do love the happy pill and the mouthful of freezing I get. Could not do it without!
Thinking about teeth.
Outerwear - the weather called for snow flurries mixed with rain. This coat is not warm enough.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Hematite bracelet and ring - thrifted
- Earrings - Glee
- Bug brooch - Le Chateau
My mom had to pick up my youngest niece, Sidney, from ballet(? I'm a little foggy on the details) class, and she wanted to peek in my closet.
And then with the velvet ball cap and the Yeti Coat.