I'm starting to be in that point of my fall/winter wardrobe that there are only few unworn-yet items left from my hanger trick (turn all the hanger backwards; as you wear items, put the hangers back the "right" way). I paired two of them in today's outfit.
- Fruital blouse - no label, thrifted; last seen here in March 2017 under black pleather
- Leather dress - Truly by Part Two; last worn here with a leopard blouse in November 2016
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here (4th outfit) in December 2017 with my purple Italian dress
- Grape ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn here in November 2017
Well, after clicking all the "last worn here" links and falling down the rabbit hole of memory for a few minutes (blonde hair! Inigo kitty! I remember those shoes!), I have indeed worn these two items together before - here, in September 2014. I think 3.5 years apart is okay to repeat an outfit, right?
here's the first wearing of it), and only paid $20 for it! It is indeed leather (with pockets!) and I always wear it with something layered under it (a blouse) or over it (a sweater or blazer). It does not look good on its own.
The fruital blouse has also been around for a while. Fruital? Well, it has fruit on it, and patterns with flowers are floral...so a pattern with fruit should be fruital. So say I!
Outerwear - only spitty rain today on both my walk to and from work, and otherwise very mild out.
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Brave Belts, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes