Yup, I'm sick, but I am refusing to BE sick, mostly by taking sickness drugs to mask it and just doing whatever it takes to get through the day. I can do this!
- Jacket - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with cream for autumn
- Blouse (under) - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in October 2017 with embroidered florals
- Skirt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment; purchased here for $20.00
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last worn here in July 2017 with grey ruffles
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique; last seen here in November 2017
I know, right? Look at my legs! I didn't actually know they looked this good till I saw the pictures.
But this skirt...look what it does for my butt!
All bundled up - not as cold today (so I could wear a lighter coat), but cold enough to need my fur and wool accessories.
- Fur toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Wool gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Pin/earring - vintage, early 60s, vintage fair
- Earring - don't remember
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...more cold medication!