It was dark this morning, so you get the lights on the stairs.
- Jacket - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in August over a very patterned dress
- Top - Club Monaco, consignment; purchased here for $16.98
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in August when I had the blues
- Shoes - Room 502 Entrance, Fluevog; last seen here in January with a rockin' vest
- Coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here earlier this month over pink and purple
The unworn item here is this blue top - it's a sleeveless, slightly swing-top shape, and is nice and long, and it replaces my last blue top (too shiny, but I liked the ruffles).
Interlude: Apologies to the lady who passed me on the way to work and I think said, "Sheila! I read your blog!" but I was in a coffee-needing haze with earphones in and went, "unnhhhhh" and kept going. Of course, she could have been waving at someone behind me, or warning me to look out for the construction crane (in which case, thank you). But if you're reading this, give me a big wave and say "hi" really loudly next time.
It was sunny and crisp today, so I chose to go with the sleeveless coat. Take that, Autumn!
- Beret - consignment
- Scarf - blogger gift, many years ago
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes