It took me a good four hours today to go from mumbling to actually interacting with people at work.
- Jacket - Paparazzi, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April over blue
- Blouse - Jacob, consignment; purchased here in September for $19.98
- Skirt - Firenze, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $26.95
- Shoes - Marc; last worn here in March with black velvet pants
First wearing of the white crossover blouse (I have a baby blue cami under it in case of gaping; did not gape, I'm happy to report) and the lemon-metallic leather skirt.
It was warm enough not to need an extra layer, so I just threw on this glove/scarf set.
- Scarf/gloves - thrifted
here for my birthday in 2013.
- Belt - Gap, consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Cheers, to my dear blog-friends, Ally at Shybiker, and Anna of Anna's Island Style - they sent me presents!
It's made of pencil crayons.