I really did not want to go to work today! The streets were deserted this morning - I walked through intersections with impunity. Works itself was just a skeleton crew. Oh well, I got a lot done while it was quiet.
- Jacket - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $12.95
- Blouse - Violet & Claire, thrifted; last seen here in March with Etro and marigold
- Skirt - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) for a shop with Yvonne in March
- Booties - Feud; last seen here in October 2016 with so much lavender
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted
Feelin' large and in charge, baby!
|It's my Wonder Woman pose|
Outerwear. Grey and gloomy while walking to and from work; sunny during work hours. Of course.
In addition to today's outfit, I wore them...
- In October 2016, here, where I noted that they stumpified my legs;
- In November 2015, here, worn for a few hours only before I switched to my runners;
- In March 2015, here, in probably the best outfit with them. I noted then that they were still keepers.
- In November 2013, here, with red leather and dark florals, and "a bit sore" feet;
- In April 2013, here, with a lot of blah greys; and
- Three times in January 2013: here, here and here. I was doing a wardrobe capsule challenge; hence, the repeated wearings.
They were purchased here in December 2012 for $60.00, so I wore them nine times. That works out to $6.67 per wear. I am okay with that.
And I've decided that I don't like this necklace anymore, and the earrings were a bit too heavy on my ears and are missing a wee stone, so they are gone too. Gone! I won't miss 'em!
- Necklace - Joe Fresh, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
This week's nail polish is..."Blue Bird" by Rimmel's 60 Seconds Vinyl Mirror.