Another day of being slammed by work. At least the days go by fast. Zoom, there they go.
- Top - H&M, consignment; last seen here in July 2016 with black and yellow
- Skirt - no label, handmade, thrifted; purchased here for $14.99
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last worn here in March with a strapless dress
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted
here), but this skirt is shorter and a smaller size. I still have the other yellow skirt - it's such nice quality, and because vintage wool skirts don't have any stretch, it's handy to have them in a few sizes.
One of my coworkers called this "goldenrod" today. Sure, that will do - I need a name for this skirt so that I can search for it (to do those "last worn here" links). Henceforth, it shall be the goldenrod skirt.
Outerwear. Getting close to not needing a jacket, but I'll always need a layer for physical sunblock.
- Cuffs - both thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Megan Mae
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
You might have noticed that I didn't have my nails done yesterday, but don't fret - I did them last night. I am gradually weeding through what I've come to realize is a 20-year-old collection of nail polish. That teal one I wore back here in January? I strongly suspect that's the polish I wore for my wedding 20 years ago!
Who is super not impressed?