I find it funny when people tell me they "can't" wear certain colours, or "can't" dress like me (i.e. mixing colours). Why not? What do they think will happen?
- Jacket - H&M, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Lace top - Abercrombie & Fitch, thrifted; last seen here in July with pink plaid
- Culottes - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in June with vintage silk
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in June with strapless and scrunched
Multi-coloured accessory (the necklace) + blazer in one of the colours + shoes in one of the colours + neutral top + neutral bottom = awesome! That's a pretty easy formula.
What makes this fun is that every piece is special. It's not a plain ol' lavender blazer - it's got ruffles! The top isn't a plain t-shirt - it's lace! And the bottom isn't just a black skirt or black pants - no, it's culottes!
|I wore the jacket open like this all day|
- Necklace - thrifted for $8.00 (first wear)
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - late 90s
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
Hello to Carolyn, one of my lovely WW people, who gave me this shoe charm bracelet.
I will be back on Sunday to regale y'all with tales of adventure! We have a big birthday party for dear Vero this weekend - and I can't wait to get all dolled up.