Hello, my friends! I hope you're all having as nice a weekend as I've had.
Here we are with Friday's dinner outfit. L and I went to Stage, a little charcuterie and wine bar in our 'hood.
- Dress - Jackpot, thrifted; first worn here in February with greys
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; first worn here (4th outfit) last weekend with an Italian dress
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in June with pink paisley
I'm also still at my goal weight. I don't wear any kind of spanx or that awful stuff, so these are my own lumps and bumps. I earned them - I live an action-packed life!
It was chilly out, so back to this stellar light jacket for these few weeks when it's still sorta warm.
- Necklace - thrifted (first wear!)
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s
- Gold ring - Dad's, Frances Jewellers, vintage 60s
L and I hung out at home after dinner, slept in on Saturday, then walked to town to go for brunch. All this walking!
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in August with the picador skirt
- Skirt - Premise, thrifted; first worn here in July with tangerine
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here for Canada Day in July
- Jacket (below) - Danier Leather, consignment (I don't track my outerwear)
L and I had Cat and Ross and Yvonne and Randall over for a rousing game of Arkham Horror on Saturday night, so we shopped for booze and snacks after brunch. It was rainy again! Gah!
Yup, going to have to dig out the scarves and gloves soon. It's leather weather, so I loved wearing this butter-soft Danier jacket.
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
Today/Sunday, I headed to town to get groceries, then I met up with Jodi of Day2DayWear for some thrift shopping.
- Dress - H&M, consignment; first worn here in August with florals
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (2nd non-travel outfit, way down at the bottom) with alt-camo
Also, worst back picture ever!
- Belt - vintage, thrifted, gift from Louise
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
Jodi and I met up at the WIN Warehouse store and did four try-ons of stuff. I was being super-picky for myself, and also encouraging Jodi to try on tons of stuff. She ended up with some great items, including an amazing polka-dot dress.
I found this copper bracelet for only $4.00.
I was happy to see the "Renoir" stamp on this piece.
I had 3 pairs of shoes in my basket for a while, but ended up with only one in the end.
They are fabric and are quite comfy.
They're a bit worn, but for $8.50, I was happy.
I hemmed and hawed over this jacket, before finally giving in and buying it.
And I squealed when I saw it was Jaeger. I know their stuff is good quality - and yes, there it is, 100% wool and made in Great Britain.
Linking up with: