What a day - the Canadian President of my company came to the office! We were all given the head's up to put our best foot forward and dress up, instead of dressing like IT workers. Skip the socks and sandals, and put on a tie!
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in May as a topper over a yellow dress
- Camisole - not tracked, thrifted
- Skirt - handmade, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in July with a southwest blouse
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) earlier this month to see "Spamalot" with Mom
And I had a bag of ties ready for the managers who'd forgotten to wear one!
Nothing new here, all stalwart favourites in my wardrobe. I love this jacket and always mentally thank the person who had the sleeves shortened to this nice bracelet-length before she consigned it.
- Belt - Danier Leather
- Brooch/earring - vintage 60s,vintage fair (one earring was lost a few years ago)
- Pearl earring - don't remember (not a real pearl)
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, Mom's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
In other, much more super-duper exciting news: I'm interviewed on Ally's blog Shybiker! Get over there - here - to read all my secrets (hee). I have to thank Ally for being so kind and patient - I wrote the darned thing back in January and have been too lazy to dig up pictures. Finally, I thought, "I'm just going to send it and apologize profusely, and hope that she still wants it." And she did!
I'm also quite embarrassed at all the sweet things she's said (I am not that interesting, really). Oh, go on, Ally, I'm blushing. Thank you!