This fun blouse goes so well with this skirt. I had high hopes.
- Blouse - Vero Moda, consignment; purchased NWT here for $28.00
- Skirt - Danier Leather, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in August with pink and paisley
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd and 4th outfits) in August for the Barbie-themed Winesday Pool Party
- Leather coat (below) - Banana Republic, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April
However, I didn't end up liking the blouse while I actually wore it, despite the very attractive big sleeves.
I did enjoy wearing this lovely purple leather skirt again.
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Stone/silver bracelet - Salt Spring Island, gift from L
- Red/silver bracelet - vintage 1930s, vintage mall
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Silver/amethyst ring - vintage mall
- Turquoise ring - Glee
Have you done your closet swap-over yet? Too soon?