- Blouse - Halston III for JC Penney, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in May 2021 with Big Boss Pants
- Sweater top - INC, thrifted; last seen here in September 2021 with PANK
- ORANGE LEATHER SHORTS - Danier Leather, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in July 2021 with a long denim vest
- Shoes - Groovy Aubrey, Fluevog; last seen here in November 2021 with pink Boss Pants
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last seen here in November 2021
I really wanted to try layering this vintage Halston (yes, that Halston) blouse - it's so oversized that it needs reining in.
I almost always wear a pair of thick tights with these shorts (note the pockets above, yay!).
Afterwards, L and I ran some errands and did our weekly grocery shop.
- Purse - Ted Lapidus, vintage 90s, vintage fair
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Leather studded wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Chain/leather wrap - local
- Bug pendant (don't remember)
- Wood ring - Dots
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Gold hoop earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
L and I watched football and dozed all afternoon, then enjoyed a late night of board games. On Sunday, I made us breakfast, then got ready for Book Club. Due to Covid exposures/keeping safe, half of us met in person and Zoomed in the other half.
- Turtleneck - Yest Basics; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2021 under brocade
- Mermaid skirt - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in February 2021 for two Zoom calls
- Boots - Arnold Churgin, vintage, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in September 2020 for an outside Winesday
- Coat (below) - Danier, consignment; last worn here a week ago under my plaid cape for the periodontist
- Cape - Bodybag by Jude, consignment, gift from L; last worn here over this jacket
Isn't the skirt cool? I love this mermaid shape - this is its 5th wearing and I'm under $2/outfit.
I masked up, but didn't need it - I thought I might have to bus home, but L drove me both ways.
- Scarf - gift from Milind
- Beret - Parkhurst, consignment
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Mask - by Mom
- Brass/leather cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Mexican horoscope necklace - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - Mom's, Fiji
- Klimt ring - consignment
- Silver/smoky topaz ring - Anneli Neuman, Finland, vintage mall
We discussed Ciara's pick, "The Mercies" (my last book read of 2021), and Carolyn presented her pick, "French Exit" by Patrick DeWitt. We read "The Sisters Brothers" by him many years ago in Book Club and enjoyed it (the movie is not good).
And how was YOUR weekend? Any adventures?