Boom! Big Pink Boss Lady Pants! Just for you.
- Jacket - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in January with a leopard skirt
- Shirt - Karl Lagerfeld, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in May 2021 with grey and black
- Pants - H&M, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in February for a Pink Lady V-Day
- Shoes - Napoleoni, thrifted; last seen here in October 2021 with cord co-ords
- Coat (below) - Cache, consignment; last worn here in March
Not that I ever need an excuse to wear these stupendous pink pants - they are the acme of Perfect Pink Boss Pants.
I wanted an outfit to feature the new-to-me belt too - and these trousers have a high waist.
From there, it was just a matter of picking a top, jacket and shoes.
This velvet blazer keeps making the cut - it's a silk/cotton blend. So soft.
Outerwear - I hope this coat is appropriately swoon-worthy for you, Sam.
- Scarf - Careta, vintage, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Gloves - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Rodier, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $4.95
- Gold coil cuff - Whiting & Davis, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Silver ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, 1986
- Earrings - Red Sky
When I pointed out the ring, she gasped. I always go to 11.
And finally, if the plain leopard coat didn't cause a fit of the vapours, perhaps I can persuade you with the red satin lining? I had zero Velvet Rage with this coat over the blazer - now that's how you know you have a quality coat!
here in January on the blog), and a pair of shades (Incognito Mode), to keep it real - I wear them to walk to and from work if there's no rain in the forecast.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure!