This "atmospheric river" can't pass quickly enough.
- Sweater - Tabi, thrifted; last worn here in March with a funky maxi skirt
- Pants - H&M, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in September layered under a dress
- Shoes - Groovy Aubrey, Fluevog; first worn here in October with oodles of orange
- Coat (below) - Jeno de Paris, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in October
I built my outfit to showcase this YSL (which stands for Yves Saint Laurent, so classy!) scarf. Of course, I could have worn black with it, but where's the fun in that?
Not teal green, but dark green.
Masked up - in hot pink.
Outerwear - nice and cheerful and bright.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Beret - Parkhurst, consignment; purchased here last week for $20.00
- Scarf - YSL by Yves Saint Laurent, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $36.95
- Eelskin belt - Yves Saint Laurent, vintage, thrifted
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage fair
- Bracelet - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Did you notice I snuck in another designer item? I paid $5.00 for this Givenchy necklace way back here in 2016.
Stay warm and snuggly, my friends! Thank you all so much for your kind comments and for visiting!