I have had this dress for a few years and it never fails to cheer me.
I made it more fall-ish by wearing this scarf tied loosely at the neck, and playing with navy blue and brown in my accessories.
I have a vintage cami on under this for a little extra warmth.
Outerwear. I hate carrying an umbrella, and should have worn a hat. But it was sunny in the morning!
- Scarf - Forele, vintage, consignment
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Blue eelskin bangle - mine from the 80s, donated, thrifted recently
- Brown eelskin bangle - Italy, gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1987
- Earrings - LA Express, 1994
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I was rather chilly in the Loomed Lady today, so I had to face it - it's time to bring out the warmer coats. She is now packed away, along with a few other thin coats.
This is my side of the full coat closet; L gets the other half, with us both trying to take over the centre with vintage things.
Have you switched over to winter outerwear yet?