Another day, another wildly-patterned dress!
- Dress - JG Hook, thrifted; last worn here for my day trip to Vancouver in June 2019 to meet Melanie and Shelley
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last seen here in April with sunny chartreuse and tweed
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here in April
This seagull was watching me as I did my stair picture.
|"Eh? Who goes there?"|
He's standing on one leg!
This sumptuously heavy frock is 100% linen, really thick and lovely to wear.
It has a big full skirt, good for swooshing.
Outerwear - I didn't need the coat on the way home, but I definitely did in the morning.
- Blue cuff - thrifted
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Glass/silver earrings - local
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...a day off.