Right, back to work today...for 5 hours, and then off I went to my every-4-month periodontist appointment. Not my favourite thing.
- Velvet blazer - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in November 2019 with dragon scales
- Blouse - Renuar, thrifted; last worn here with Helmut Lang in October 2019
- Blanket skirt, thrifted, Powell River - purchased for $4.99 here on the weekend
- Boots - Rockport, thrifted; last seen here in December 2019 with leather and faux fur
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here last week
Cocoon for protection from the cold (brr! going outside after 36 hours indoors), protection from negative work energy, and protection from having my mouth poked and prodded.
It was so soft - I felt like I was wearing a sleeping bag!
Long skirts can be tricky to style - I like a belted blazer to break things up.
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Silver/wood earrings - consignment, Powell River (a different trip!)
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...my freezing is wearing off, and I need to sleep. Vizzini, will you come and keep me company?
|"Maybe - I'm feeling rather stretchy today."|