One of our clients today marveled at my top/skirt combo. "How did you ever find matching stripes?"
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here in April with harem pants
- Blouse - Cabi, consignment; purchased here for $16.98
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment, San Francisco; last seen here in May with regret-me-not shoes
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in August with loads of fringe
The blouse is rust, with blobs of orange, grey, mustard yellow and navy blue. The stripes on the collar are actually grosgrain ribbon, and they are mustard and deep green.
I wore the blazer buttoned like so for most of the day.
I love this fabulously cut blazer. Such quality!
I had a hair cut after work; just a good trim, a bit of length off that was the old dead stuff.
I did the front tuck only, letting the longer hem in back cover the low waistband of the skirt.
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Wood ring - thrifted
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, vintage, consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment
My friends, I am taking some time off now. But, please, don't worry, I will return. I just need a bit of a break, and now is a good time.
Stay chill and I'll see you in about a week. Thank you so much for coming by!