It's officially the first day of fall or autumn today, but my closet swapover doesn't happen until this coming weekend. This means one last week to wear things that are probably going to be packed away, like these pastels.
I'll also be wearing items that I just want to wear again, you know, shopping one's closet and all that. I have lots of new-to-me clothes that are waiting in the wings, but until I change the closet over, I'm not going to wear them.
- Mohair sweater - unknown, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2018 with matchy tights
- Blouse (underneath) - Renuar, thrifted; last seen here in May with a two-piece suit
- Skirt - Ted Baker, consignment, Vancouver; first worn here in April with a sparkly salamander
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last seen here in June with some vintage 90s gear
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month
It's hard to say for sure what will be packed up, and what will stay out. I kind of have to assess everything at the same time and see how many hangers I have!
I am considering keeping this skirt out - the dark elements in the pattern will go well with some of my fall items.
I had a few of my coworkers come around my desk to see what I was wearing on the bottom, because I looked too "normal" on the top.
It is definitely feeling like coat season now. But let's still squeeze in another wearing of this lovely fluffy beast.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - Oscar & Libby's
- Silver/sodalite ring - 1996, Scotland
- Orange ring - 1960s, Italy, vintage mall
What would you keep out from this outfit for fall?