First day back after a week off...ugh. I spent 5 hours getting through my emails, then the rest of the day catching up on all piles of paper and mail that accumulated. It wasn't too bad, though - I'm basically all caught up.
- Blouse - Miu Miu, thrifted; last seen here in April with a picnic plaid
- Trousers - Lady Dutch, thrifted; last worn here in April with pigtails and a funky blouse
- Shoes - Eject; last seen here with this blouse in April (I know a winning combo!)
- Coat (below) - Avoca; last worn here last week
We woke up to fog this morning - in July! It's practically unheard of!
I built the outfit around my accessories, but I love the combination of this lovely greeny-yellow top and the olive green of the trousers.
I love these "genie" pants - they are super-slouchy and comfy.
How many emails will I have? Answer: 170.
Outerwear - rain predicted and it was actually a bit chilly, although I sweated on the way home.
- Bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Snake pin - Red Sky
- Earrings - Hamilton purchase - first wearing, purchased here for $19.00
- Ring - POLY, Art Gallery of Hamilton gift shop - first wearing, purchased here for $14.40
Vizzini's been very affectionate with me. I think he thought I wasn't coming home.
|"I was merely concerned for the Man's well-being - he missed you a lot."|
He sat on my lap while I was on the computer yesterday.
|"It's just a warm lap, nothing special."|
I was practically vibrating from the deep purring!
|"I might have missed you a little."|
Silly Vizz-Meister, I know you did.