I'm home late following a company event - I planned a fun outfit as I knew I'd be seeing most of my coworkers there.
- Blouse - Miu Miu, thrifted; first worn here in October 2018 with copper
- Skirt - Banana Republic, consignment; purchased here for $28.00
- Shoes - Eject; last worn here at the end of September 2018
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 50s, vintage fair; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
The question was "Who do you need to invite to all meetings with guests?" Everyone shouted "SHEILA!" Hilarious! As I am the office front desk, I have to sign in all guests - I have trained everyone to add me to their meeting invitations. I've trained them well, apparently!
Anyway, outfit stuff! Loved wearing this silk top again - it's real Miu Miu!
I loved this skirt - it was very comfy to wear all day, although it did bag out a bit after my long day.
Still not Friday?
Outerwear - sneaking in a wearing of the Fuzzy Flamingo. I knew I'd have to wear my chartreuse and pink amoeba scarf with her.
- Scarf - Smoking Lily, thrifted
I was buttoned up walking to and from work.
Black and white bling:
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair