Happy Spring Equinox! I'm still eking out my fall/winter wardrobe for another 10 days, but I'm also playing with some of my new-to-me items, like today's trousers.
- Blazer - Vivienne Westwood Red Label, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in January in a secret Trek look
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last seen here under Etro in January
- Trousers - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here for $12.50
- Shoes - Marc; last worn here in December 2017 with purple plaid
- Sleeveless coat - Only, thrifted; last seen here last week
I loved how I felt in this outfit. This wonderful Westwood blazer fits me so perfectly.
I wore this to the dentist at the end of the day to get my chipped front tooth fixed.
This outfit actually looked even more badass with my white floral Doc Martens.
Outerwear - now that it's slightly warmer, this sleeveless coat is perfect over a blazer.
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Silk bow-tie - vintage, Harry Rosen
- Earrings - thrifted
- Hematite ring - thrifted
Do you ever rock a menswear look?