Another "one more wear!" item today - this time, it's a dress.
- Dress - JG Hook, thrifted; last seen here in June
- Shoes - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last worn here with yesterday's top in April (look how dark my hair is!)
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; first worn here for a rock & roll weekend earlier this month
For our cooler days, I wore a full vintage slip under this. I'm wearing fishnet tights every day now, too.
It's another example of the "jammy dress" - very little needed to make one look polished and on her game.
Coated up. I love Leather Weather while it lasts.
- Leather/steel cuff - Rimanchik
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - local
Royal, you wonder? Yes! Because I have a crown! Ha! I crack me up.
I have a really busy weekend coming up - wishing you all the peace and quiet that I will not be experiencing! - but I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure!