I don't know if it's possible for me to be dressed any more overtly girly than I was today.
- Jacket - Fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; first worn here in October with purple plaid
- Blouse - Spense, consignment; last seen here for New Year's Eve last year
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in September with a whale of a sweater
- Shoes - Feet First; last seen here in August with bigass wide pants
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted; last worn here early this month
I very much enjoyed my outfit today - I liked all the colours and textures together, and the toughness of the lace bomber jacket contrasted with the ruffles and floral embroidery of the skirt.
Any excuse to wear this pouf-tastic skirt again! It makes me happy.
No neutrals in my outerwear either. Bright turquoise for a Monday is a good mood-booster.
- Beret (not shown) - consignment
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Spiral galaxy brooch - Sarah Coventry, vintage fair
- Sparkle brooch - The Bay, c. 2000
- Bug brooch - Le Chateau, c. 2007
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes