Well, bam, there is November in your face! It's dark out!
- Top - Hommage, consignment (Vancouver); last seen in September with purple boots
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment (San Francisco); first worn in September with my Disco Dutch shoes
- Shoes - Truths Makena, Fluevog; received in the mail yesterday, woo hoo!
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted; last seen in April over pink plaid
Some of my coworkers joked that my top looked like it was made of tribbles, which I found hilarious.
the tribbles that tried to kill me on Hallowe'en! Muahahahaaa!
Outerwear! It was spitting rain this morning, and I managed to dodge it before it turned into a deluge after my WW meeting, but this scarf and toque set are horrible.
The bracelet and earrings belonged to my Grandma J - she gave me these when I was around 18-19 years old and going to university (the first time). I used to stop in an visit her once a week. I did extreme close-ups of them back in July 2008. Oh, I'm so cute, in my first year of blogging! My pictures are so tiny!
- Silver/obsidian bracelet and earrings - vintage 1950s, Grandma J's
- Silver/obsidian ring - c. 1985, gift from Mom & Dad (Mexico)
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes