Ugh, it is 29 degrees right now, there is no wind, and the air is hazy from the smoke coming down south from the interior. I'm reminded why I like spring and fall better than winter and summer. I don't like extremes!
Unless we are talking about clothes. Then, I am all over brights and wild prints.
- Dress - Lirub; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May to the Ulti field
- Shoes - Karl Lagerfeld; purchased here on the weekend for $41.40
- Cardigan (below) - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in July with a flirty sundress
And there it is, with my hat.
- Belt - Liz Claiborne, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Ring - local
So, I've been feeling mopey lately...and look what Ally of Shybiker sent me in the mail!
here to explain. She sent me this awesome card, and this fabulous tote bag! According to the card we "fight rivals and shop for make-up" - I'm totally in! This bag is my new everyday tote bag for carrying my shoes and lunch to work in.
Thanks, Ally! I love it so much! Hugs!