I'm just home from a 3-glass-of-wine dinner with my bestie, Janet, and I'm feeling happy and content. I dressed for the occasion (like I need an excuse!). I wore matching tassels!
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here (way down past my seasonal closet swap-over pics) in March for my Women of X company dinner
- Shoes - Coclico; last worn here in July with flowers and denim
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) a couple of weeks ago
Janet and I went to Bodega for tapas and wine, and bizarrely, a woman walked in wearing this SAME DRESS. Hers was shorter - she'd obviously had it hemmed - but unmistakably the same dress. She didn't come in - "You looked better," said Janet.
Covered up in one of my best cost-per-wear purchases so far over the last year and a bit. I wear this coat a lot, and I've even washed it.
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Gold cuff - thrifted
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1960, Dad's