Just when I think I'm getting my mojo back...another trip to the dentist. I had a cleaning and my final cap/seal on the back of my ol' 30+ year implant. Fingers crossed that my jaw wasn't cracked (that was a possibility, apparently) but they can't tell for sure unless I have an MRI, and since I don't have any bone pain, it's likely that it's not cracked.
Must avoid another Frisbee to the face, methinks.
Anyway, enough of my whining and whinging, let's bang this post out before my freezing is gone so that I can have a nap.
- Blouse - Banana Republic, consignment; first seen here in May with graphics and magenta
- Trousers - H&M, thrifted; first worn here in May in a funky menswear outfit
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last seen here in April for a short Friday in velvet pants
- Capelet (below) - Floating Gold Iceberg, thrifted; last worn here in July with zigzags
The colour of this green blouse is more accurate in the stair picture at the top. It's a deep green with only a hint of blue in it.
All covered up from the sun.
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Bracelet - thrift store, Powell River
- Earrings - thrifted
Just enough freezing left to let me fall asleep...