Thank you all for your kind and understanding comments from yesterday's post. None of us have perfect lives - it's important to show sometimes that we struggle. We aren't alone in this.
- Dress - Calvin Klein, thrifted; last worn here in June with dots and stripes
- Shrug - Marciano, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $13.95
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; last seen here in July with my funky Italian dress
I had lots of compliments on this dress - it's such a lovely, buttery yellow. I fooled everyone - no one looked at ME, just the clothes. Clothes = Armour.
Blue and green bling:
- Obi - handmade, thrifted
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Green crystal ring - consignment
Here's to more sunshine - both literal and metaphorical - tomorrow.