One of the things I do to take care of my mental health is to play in my closet before bed. I just spend 10 minutes, putting things together, seeing how they look, trying something different than I've done before.
- Tunic - Allison Wonderland, thrifted; first worn here in April with polka dot pants
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, thrifted; first worn here with a bunch of crazyass stuff
- Shoes - Amalfi, thrifted; last seen here with pink and grey in April
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here last week
And because it then had that nice 1920s flapper look to it, of course, I had to do my 20s/30s done by the 80s t-strap shoes. Perfect!
Outerwear - it was way too hot for this, but it's light and I didn't want to expose my ink to the sun.
- Lace cuff - local, Nashville
- Pearl necklaces - c. 1986, Eaton's
- Earrings - thrifted