My summers are usually quiet, but today was an exception. Busy busy busy until I left. Phew!
- Cashmere sweater - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $5.95
- Skirt - Mario Seranni, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April for a movie date with Mom
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in July with a sundress
- Jean jacket (below) - Ann Taylor Loft, NYC; last seen here (4th outfit) a couple of weeks ago with leather shorts
I like this jungle skirt - it has all the colours in it.
I could have gone with matchy magenta shoes, but I liked the unexpected contrast of bright neon orange instead, echoed in the necklace.
Outerwear strictly for sun coverage.
It was clear and sunny all day...except during the eclipse! We didn't get 100% eclipse here, but we were in the best spot in Canada to see it. In my office, there were people watching the NASA live-streaming, and also with homemade pinhole viewers. We could see people on building rooftops watching too. Pretty cool - I remember the 1979 one!
I gave these shoes a gentle wipe with a bit of foaming handsoap and a washcloth - they are waxed canvas, so can't be polished, but they do pick up dirt. It worked great - they are nice and bright again!
I do need to hit the toes of the shoes with an orange highlighter again, though.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Sparkly ring - consignment
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted