Well, I appear to have the flu. I went into work yesterday with the intent of working for 4 hours, then going home. Rinse, repeat for Thursday/today. That was the plan.
|You can tell when I'm sick - I don't do my hair|
- Blouse - Mexx, thrifted; first worn here in February for Pink Shirt Day
- Gauchos - Jones New York, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) for Cat's birthday
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with visible blues
I took their advice and left after 3 hours. I hadn't counted on having Wed/Thurs off, so I had things that had to get done at the office.
- Earrings - local
I've been sleeping nearly straight through for 2 days, with bouts of book-reading, movie-watching and napping. I've had a lot of soup. And medication. Ah, sweet medication.
- Jacket - Guess; last seen here in February with gauchos and these same shoes
- Sweater - Cable & Gauge, no longer tracked
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $25.00
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here with a black dress
I'm doing the whole "fake it till you feel it" thing, can you tell?
I do adore these bright trousers, though. The colour is a very orange-y/red. One might call them...
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
Okay, I just have to get through this meeting and then I have a long weekend to further recover. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.
I'll be back on Sunday (I have to work Monday; it's not a stat holiday), with a minor weekend wrap-up. Wishing you all a happy Easter!