What a lovely weekend I've had! Let's start with Friday's outfit.
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $2.00
- Skirt - Mario Serano, thrifted; last worn here in February with green and leather
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here (3rd outfit) last weekend with white and houndstooth
Outerwear? Outer-there! (That never gets old).
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
L and I both slept in a little on Saturday morning, then went to Floyd's for brunch. Yum, I could eat brunch there every day.
- Cashmere sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with fiesta!
- Skirt - Talbots, consignment; last seen here last week with the origami shirt
- Boots - Prepare Guide, Fluevogs; last worn here (4th outfit) with mustard and grey
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
L insisted on buying this crazy dress for me.
After a quiet evening with my honey, today I walked to town to get groceries.
- Sweater - Vero Moda, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) a few weeks ago for another weekend outing
- Skirt - Strawberry Jill, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) for another grocery shop
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here recently with the blues
What most people saw me in:
I met up with the fabulous and lovely Jodi from Day2DayWear - we met through our mutual friend, Ally (of Shybiker fame!) at the Blogger Meet-up last summer and found out we lived in the same city. We kept trying to make plans to go shopping, and we finally made it out! We did the WIN Warehouse store, where Jodi found a few things, including a fantastic gingham trenchcoat that I was salivating over, and then we went to Value Village, where we both scored on dresses. Bizarrely, not only did we both find pink dresses (hers is a gorgeous Calvin Klein sheath dress), but this does make my second pink dress of the weekend!
|The dark spots are water from rain getting in my shopping bag.|
And I was shocked to see: it's Kenzo again!
I wasn't 100% in love with this skirt, but I bought it anyway, dammit! Sheer with shiny silver polka dots? Sure, why not?
Jodi and I shared a drink, then ventured out into what had become a mighty squall of a day. I'm sure she got soaked on her bike ride home!
And now, I'm off to warm up! Happy weekend.
Linking up with Patti's "Visible Monday" over at Not Dead Yet Style, as well as Anne's "52 pick-me-up" blue theme at SpyGirl! Thank you, ladies, for hosting these fun link-ups!