Now this is more like it. Even though I'm not much of a preppy-style person, I do like the vibe once in a while. I've never really locked into one particular style anyway.
- Sweater - Steilmann, consignment; last worn here with pleated leather
- Shirt - LL Bean, consignment; last seen here in August with rainy florals
- Skirt - vintage 80s, Bianca, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $5.00
- Shoes - Grotesque; first worn here in July with a craptastic dress
- Necklace - Anne Klein, vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Tomorrow looks like it might be cool again - I actually wore a leather jacket today (my yellow one).