Ooh, I'm so excited that it's fall! I love breaking out the "boots & suits"!
- Lace top - no label, thrifted; purchased at the Vintage Expo here this past weekend for $15.50
- Leather vest - CABi, consignment; last seen here back in March 2014
- Skirt - Strawberry Jill, thrifted; purchased here in August for $12.50
- Boots - Mini Babycakes, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in March with yellow and browns
|Colour blown out so you can see the patchwork in the skirt|
The lacy top was fine to wear; now it needs a wash and some repairs to some minor seams undone on the arms. I can't believe I haven't worn this vest in 15 months! I was quite happy to find that it's loose on me now (yay for the last 5 lbs gone this past month!).
- Necklace - gift from Mom
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Crystal ring - junky store, late 90s
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Vizzini always sulks on Mondays.
|"I'm going to eat your shoes while you're gone."|
Cats definitely let you know how they feel through their body language and behaviour, don't they?!ReplyDelete
Love the lace and leather look. Yes, there's a steampunk-ish vibe but the outfit has that lovely mix of ladylike elegance and toughness which works so well. xxx
Love the vest over the lace top, such a wonderful way to wear it and it looks great on you with the pencil skirt and boots! :)ReplyDelete
I love leather and lace, done with style like you have here. And boots TDF. At least Vizzini announces his bad intentions - my cats plot silently. xoxReplyDelete
I adore lace - and your new blouse is very pretty. it reminds me of a hand me down from my great aunt that I have not worn in a while.ReplyDelete
These days I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with my closet, I feel like there is so much that is not getting any wear.