It's gloomy and threatening to rain today - gotta wear my sunshine!
- Jacket - Holt Renfrew, thrifted; last seen here in May for my 2001st post
- Sweater tank (under) - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last (not) seen here a couple of weeks ago under shiny metallic
- Skirt - Bianca Nygard; last worn here in June with a denim peplum
- Shoes - Grotesque; last seen here earlier this month with more mustard and grey
"I'm the Mayor of Matchy-Town," I said. He looked totally confused, poor guy. I had to explain what "matchy" was.
here). It's such a cool piece.
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
Tomorrow night is the opening of the Vintage Expo, followed by dinner with friends. I'll also be going out on Saturday night and Sunday is the big closet clean-out, so check back on Sunday - I plan to wear some fun outfits while I'm out and about!
Have an awesome weekend!