I have only a few short weeks left of my spring/summer wardrobe before I switch over to my fall/winter one.
Yeah, I'm ready for fall. What gave it away? Is it the colours? Who doesn't love a rich plummy purpley-wine (my InStyle book calls it currant).
- Jacket - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here at the 40+ Blogger Meet-Up in July for $25.00
- Skirt - Hugo Boss, Boss Orange, consignment; last worn here (6th outfit) in May for a casual weekend shop
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; first worn here in July with equestrian and red
I told everyone today, including at my WW meeting, that I was "wearing the boys, Ralph and Hugo". I got a few funny looks, but most people got it.
Loved this jacket today! I turned the sleeves up once so that I could show my bracelet.
- Belt - Talbots, thrifted
- Bracelet/earrings - Myka, gifts from L
- Stone ring - cheap thing from about 15 years ago
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Pinky ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
One more day to the weekend! I have lots of shenanigans planned for the long Labour Day weekend - what are you up to?