We got home at 11pm last night after an awesome concert and crashed into bed. Getting up and going to work, and my cold hanging on...I needed medication this morning to face the day. And coffee, lots of coffee.
- Top - Zara, thrifted; purchased here for $15.95
- Skirt - Kay Unger, thrifted; last seen here in November 2018 with green rabbits
- Boots - Cougar, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last seen here a few weeks ago
I enjoyed this top - it has that thick feel of those woven blankets with images on them (I have this one in my library, that we use as a rug). Nice and cozy. I wore a camisole under this for extra warmth.
I like it, but it's not a "forever" piece. It's a good-enough-for-now piece. I will try layering a blouse under it at some point, probably.
this one), but when I put it on with this boxy, oversized top I realized it was too much fullness, so switched to this slimmer metallic leather one. I liked how the ruffled hem echoed the fringe of the top.
Real face. Want to go back to bed. Don't wanna work.
As you might remember, this top came pre-decorated with a bird, a crest and sergeants' chevrons. I may have added a few brooches of my own. Sergeant Sheila needs brooches!
Mr. Tiger peeking out.
Outerwear - brrrr, it was chilly this morning and evening! I need a Grape Ape!
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Tiger brooch - vintage fair
- Leather heart brooch - Smoking Lily
- Beetle brooch - Le Chateau, c. 2001
- Bee brooch - gift from Megan Mae
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Earrings - Plum
And now...off to make some stew and snuggle under a warm blanket with Vizzini.