It has been a long day, so forgive my brevity, my friends. Let us look at the outfit.
- Blouse - EShakti, thrifted; purchased here for $7.50
- Skirt (from a suit) - Miss V by Valentino, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in September 2018 with the olive blouse
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here in November 2018 with swirls of colour
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here yesterday
I liked the blouse when I purchased it, and I'm even more of a fan now that I've discovered it has a side hidden zip. Seriously, it was very well-hidden.
I could not have picked a more perfect pairing then this blouse and these shoes - I had a ton of comments on them at both jobs.
here, Wiki). And it has pockets. This is the full suit here (pic), thrifted for $12.00 here in June 2016.
I quite like the cut of this blouse overall. I did not wear a camisole under it, and had to mind the cleavage a bit, but I love the high waistband, and the asymmetrical swatch of fabric in front.
Outerwear - it has progressed from raining cats and dogs to raining lions and wolves. Ginormous
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
One of my colleagues was shocked that I'd worn this hat in the rain. That's what it's for!
here)- they're one of the older pairs in my collection. It only took me seven years to find them a match in the blouse!
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Brooch - vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I could get used to a three-day week - Friday tomorrow, woo hoo! I will be back on the weekend with tales of adventure!