I really did not want to be at work today - I was sorely tempted to bounce around on the bed and wake up L so that he could feel bad for me.
- Jacket - Helmut Lang, thrifted; last seen here in September 2017 with my circus skirt
- Sleeveless sweater - Ellen Tracy, thrifted; last worn here in February under another Helmut jacket
- Skirt - LAMB, consignment, Vancouver; purchased here for $15.00
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2017 with "nope" taupe
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last seen here in March for our jaunt to Vancouver
This draped skirt was tricky to style. It sits quite low on the hips (I safety-pinned it tighter, because I am Klassy like that!).
The fabric is very delicate and it's showing signs of separating on one seam. Jeez, I'm annoyed that this isn't better made!
Outerwear - it's still darned chilly out there!
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Necklace - consignment
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Ring - local
Did you get today off work? I'm so jealous!