A little late, but better than never...I'm just awakened from a nap, followed by some heated-up chili (thank you, L), following my tri-annual visit to the periodontist for deep cleaning. Being a wuss about the dentist (another story), I get a happy pill and my entire mouth frozen in order to do this as painlessly and stress-free as possible.
- Jacket - Adore, thrifted; purchased here for $24.95
- Pants - Ralph Lauren, consignment; last worn here in August 2016 with blue blah
- Shoes - Miista, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit, way down) for brunch and shopping with Elaine in late March
- Coat (below) - I.N. Studio, thrifted
A few people noticed my new glasses - all reactions positive! The observant among you will have noticed that I don't wear them every day - correct! I bought a different colour so that I could switch it up and match my glasses to my outfits. My prescription didn't change much over the last 5 years, so I can go back and forth with them, no problem.
Outerwear. No need for gloves!
I bused to work and to the periodontist. Mom picked me up (as I am woozy and loopy from being frozen and from the happy pill), so minimal walking.
- Necklace - Elleandem, thrifted
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
And now...a nap.