Thank the gods that it's the weekend. I really, really, REALLY needed it.
- Sweater - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Pants - Gap, consignment; first worn here in August with orange and bronze
- Sandals - Dr. Scholl's, consignment; last seen here earlier this month with a whale
- Jacket (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
Here's my outerwear today, one of my many leather jackets. Most of them are by Danier Leather, purchased new or on consignment - sad that Danier is now no more. It was a Canadian company, and made many of their things in Canada still. Can't compete with those fast-fashion stores.
Mixed metal bling:
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Earrings - local
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
I have a challenging weekend ahead: I'm getting the colour done on my tattoo! Which is immediately followed by a 3-hour play with Mom, followed by dinner. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.
Back on Sunday! Hope you all have a fun weekend!