Ooh, I'm so excited that it's fall! I love breaking out the "boots & suits"!
- Lace top - no label, thrifted; purchased at the Vintage Expo here this past weekend for $15.50
- Leather vest - CABi, consignment; last seen here back in March 2014
- Skirt - Strawberry Jill, thrifted; purchased here in August for $12.50
- Boots - Mini Babycakes, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in March with yellow and browns
|Colour blown out so you can see the patchwork in the skirt|
The lacy top was fine to wear; now it needs a wash and some repairs to some minor seams undone on the arms. I can't believe I haven't worn this vest in 15 months! I was quite happy to find that it's loose on me now (yay for the last 5 lbs gone this past month!).
- Necklace - gift from Mom
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Crystal ring - junky store, late 90s
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Vizzini always sulks on Mondays.
|"I'm going to eat your shoes while you're gone."|