Ah, Monday. Today was actually not too bad - I had a couple of "must do" items.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here yesterday for $9.95
- Sweater - August Silk, consignment; last seen here in April under pink suede
- Skirt - Current, thrifted; last worn here in May with more black
- Shoes - Liz Claiborne, vintage store; last seen here in June with black leather
Shiny silver bling:
- Cuff/earrings - Fossil, gifts from L
- Circle ring - Nine West
- Red coral ring - gift from Cindy
- Pinky ring - Bauxo
I was writing yesterday's big weekend wrap-up post, when Vizzini decided to jump up on my lap. He doesn't do this very much, but it was close to his dinner-time.
|"Here's the deal. Lovey eyes from me, food from you."|
|"I will love you even more if you feed me."|