Well, let's see. There's my new haircut - that's the teens (current). I am pretty sure that the penchant for the side shaved head on a lady of my age hasn't been a style in any decade except now.
- Top - B. Altman & Co., by Hal Fentman, vintage '70s, thrifted; last seen here when I was Carol Burnett in October
- Skirt - Hettemark's of Sweden, sold from W&J Wilson, vintage early '60s, thrifted; last worn here way back in January 2014 with Etro
- Boots - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevogs; last worn here in January 2014 with a bigass leather skirt
here just two days ago.
- Scarf - Pierre Balmain of Paris, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Belt - Plum
- Bracelet - fake Gucci, vintage 80s, gift from Mom and Dad
- Earrings - local, 5th anniversary gift from L
I'm off to cook some beef stew for dinner. I think I just might have some wine with that!